You can make a reservation by telephone or via the internet.
Reservations are binding for you and Rocasol.
The rental period is entered into for a minimum of 1 week.
Each reservation order is confirmed by Rocasol by means of a reservation confirmation. After receiving the confirmation, you pay 30% of the rent within 7 days. After we have received your 30% deposit according to contract, the booking is final.
The remainder (70%) of the rent must be paid to our account no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period; being
Pueblo Casonova S.L. – Empresa Explotadora de Apartamentos Turisticos ROCASOL
ES28 0128 0643 6101 0002 4455
stating ““name, period of stay, booking number””
When booking at short notice, you must pay the entire rent at once. We can undo (cancel) the reservation if payment is not made on time. For verification, you must show the reservation form and a valid ID to our employees on site upon arrival.
AMENDMENT OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rocasol reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and you agree that your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time.
Cancellation is possible within 8 days from the reservation date.
In case of cancellation after 8 days and up to 8 weeks before the start of the rental period, 30% of the rent will be charged. In case of cancellation 8 to 4 weeks before the start of the rental period, 60% of the rent will be charged. Cancellation can be done by e-mail or letter. The administration costs for cancellation are € 25.00. 3.1 Cancellation by ROCASOL
Cancellation by Rocasol If, due to force majeure, Rocasol cancels your reserved holiday accommodation, we will offer you an alternative of a similar type and price. If Rocasol cannot offer a comparable rental accommodation, we will return the rent already paid by you without compensation for any additional costs incurred by you. The tenant has no other right than to reclaim this amount.
Rocasol only mediates between owner and tenant and can therefore not be held liable by the tenant for accident / injury / damage occurring during the rental period. Rocasol reserves the right to refuse guests or cancel bookings if there is reason to do so. In any case, Rocasol is not liable more than the rent paid by the tenant. Rocasol can never be held liable for damage and / or costs suffered by the tenant. Rocasol is not liable for non-culpable errors in the description on the website www.rocasol.es or on advertising portals on the Internet.
The tenants are responsible for their children, guests and personal belongings. Rocasol is not responsible for damage to or loss of personal items or belongings that you take with you.
During your stay in the holiday home, you and / or your travel companions as a tenant are fully liable for the rented holiday home. Any damage caused must be paid to the landlord on site. Rocasol cannot accept any liability for loss, theft, damage or injury, directly or indirectly caused by yourself. Rocasol cannot accept liability for damage caused by natural violence, natural disasters, attacks, strikes.
You are obliged to pay a deposit in advance, which will be refunded to your bank / giro account within 14 working days after departure (last rental day). If damage or breakages are found after your stay, this will be deducted from the deposit. The amount of the deposit is stated in your booking confirmation. You must also be able to identify yourself upon arrival by means of a passport or identity card.
6.1 Young people
The usual deposit is increased by € 100 per person for youth groups. In addition, a mandatory paid final cleaning applies. The deposit will be refunded to the bank or giro account within 10 working days after departure and inspection of the accommodation.
6.2 Age reservation
Several accommodations are not available for young people or groups. If it appears upon check-in (arrival) that there is a group of people with an average age of less than 25 years, entry will be refused, without any refund being possible.
We recommend that you take out good travel insurance and / or cancellation insurance.
Between 22:00 and 07:00 we request that you do not make noise / music because of sleep of neighbors. In case of established nuisance caused by the tenant, Rocasol has the right to immediately dissolve the lease without any refund of the rent or deposit paid.
8.1 When leaving (checking out) the accommodation, the tenant ensures:
Deposit household waste in the central waste containers.
To leave crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils clean and in the designated place.
Empty the dishwasher and leave it clean
Bed linen can be collected.
Barbecue / fireplace clean and empty
Garden and terrace free of waste (cigarette filters)
Garden furniture on the spot as it was put into use on the first rental day.
Additional cleaning costs may be charged if the house is not found to be clean by the home owner and / or controller of Rocasol.
8.2 Responsibility of the tenant
The tenant is responsible for proper treatment of the rented house / apartment and is liable for any damage caused by the tenant or fellow travelers during his / her stay.
Pets are not allowed everywhere. This can be found in the property description on our website.
Pets (only if allowed) must be leashed in the common areas (outside the site) and may not cause any nuisance. Feces must be cleaned up immediately by the owner.
Pets are NEVER allowed in the swimming pool and jacuzzi
It is not allowed to sleep on the beds without the use of linen.
Outside the high season it may be that on certain days or times the information on our site for example: swimming pools, restaurants and shops are closed. Rocasol is not liable for facilities that were not accessible during your holiday for any reason
11.1 Arrival and departure
The house / apartment can be involved on the first rental day between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Arrival later than 20:00 only in consultation (costs € 50.00). The house / apartment must be vacated before 11:00 am on the day of departure. Additional costs will be charged for departure later than 11:00 am.
NUMBER OF PERSONS
The number of persons stated in the property description is the maximum number allowed. Habitation with more people than indicated when booking is not allowed. Placing a tent, caravan or camper is not allowed. If it is exceeded, the rental agreement will be considered legally dissolved and access to the holiday home will be refused without a claim for a refund of the travel sum.
It may be that during your stay work will be carried out on the road or the surrounding area. We understand that this can be an unpleasant situation for you. Rocasol cannot be held liable for this. We have no influence on this. It may happen that there is temporarily no water or electricity during your stay. Rocasol cannot be held liable for this.
If you have a complaint on arrival or during your stay, please contact our employees immediately, so that they have the opportunity to resolve your complaint. The tenant must report a complaint on arrival to the holiday home or during the stay to our employees within 24 hours. Rocasol will try to resolve the complaint on the spot without delay. You must at all times give Rocasol the opportunity to find a suitable solution to the complaint during your stay. Early departure or the independent move into another accommodation releases Rocasol from any obligation to pay compensation.
- You have received two sets of keys.
- We ask that you keep your keys safe and do not pass them on to unauthorized persons. If keys are lost or missing, we reserve the right to charge replacement costs.
BBQ (if applicable)
- A barbecue can be found in your private garden for use in some properties. If you enjoy this, like to clean BBQ. If not cleaned, a fee of € 30 + VAT will be added to your invoice.
PARKING (if applicable)
- Please park in the designated parking lot if you have reserved a parking. There is parking for one car at some properties. Make sure the entrance is always clear.
- Make sure the automatic gate is always closed. Only open it for entry and / or exit.
- The details of your WiFi are on the box / welcome folder in the living room. You will receive personal guidance for this.
- We ask you, guests and children to treat the apartment / house and its contents and furnishings with respect. We know accidents happen. We would like to ask to be notified of accidents as they occur, rather than learning about broken or lost items at a final check on the day of departure.
- In case of breakage or loss, we reserve the right to charge the full replacement value of the item or items.
- We are NOT responsible for: damage and / or injury as a result of a stay on our site; damage and / or injury resulting from the use of the facilities on the site.
- We cannot accept responsibility for noise nuisance, nuisance etc. during the stay in and around our accommodations caused by third parties in the broadest sense of the word.
- We cannot be held responsible if facilities fail and / or facilities are not operational during your stay. Naturally we will do our best to have repairs, restoration or replacement carried out as quickly as possible and to guarantee a solution that will satisfy you.
- Do not leave your (small) children out of sight and do not leave them unattended by the pool.
- In the event that the general rules are not respected, we reserve the right to take appropriate measures. The costs incurred with this will be charged.
GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
By completing your booking,you hereby accept that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions thereof.
Rocasol: rental conditio
Based in Calpe, Alicante, Spain.
Registration number: EGVT-1297-A